Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break

Ever since I got internet access I have pictured spring break as the time for.... well it involves T-shirts, water, bead necklaces and liquor along with a lot of other things. While witnessing such a spectacle would have been really refreshing, I would have settled even for something regular like an ordinary, uneventful day. But now I ve realized (I knew it already but I forgot) that having free time is not the same as having a fun time. I think the springs in my bed would want a break, these days I am either sleeping or trying to sleep most of the time. At other times I am on my LaZ Boy. Boy, I sure know how to waste time, mine and everybody else's who is reading this. Also please note that it took a lot of self restraint to resist the urge to add a smilie to this post.

0 comments: